Monday, February 11, 2013

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

I watched this entire series last night.  I mean there are only like 12 episodes, and they're each around 22 minutes.  My thoughts are below.

This is a program about a temp named Todd Margaret (David Cross) who inadvertently becomes the head of UK sales of an energy drink of questionable nutritional/toxicity repute.  His boss, George Wilts (Will Arnett) discovers him, likes him, and sends him off to Jolly Old England with a credit card and like 32,000 cases of ThunderMuscle (the energy drink).

Hijinks ensue.

I am not the biggest hijinks fan.  I am not a huge fan of things going really wrong and getting really misunderstood and huge messes becoming unnecessarily made.  This makes such shows as The Three Stooges, Three's Company, and nearly every Disney movie distasteful to me.

However, David Cross and Will Arnett are who they are, and I'll watch whatever they want me to watch, and support all their endeavors until Netflix bankrolls the return of Arrested Development, the new seasons.

If you love these guys, and Americans looking like complete twats in the UK, this show's for you.

Availability: DVD and Streaming
Released: 2009
Reason I watched it: Netflix said so

No comments:

Post a Comment