Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Apartment 143

This is a movie about a group of parapsychologists who go into an apartment and try to help its occupants (a widower, his teenage daughter, and young son) understand what is happening to them (they're hearing weird things, seeing weird things, the usual ghost hunter/poltergeist movie).

Things to know about me:

  • Paranormal Activity is a movie I have seen probably 100 times
  • Poltergeist is a movie I have seen probably 100 times
This movie is pretty good, and has some great scares.  It's not as good as the abovementioned movies, obviously.  But if you want to watch something different, this might be it.

As I typed this, I kept hearing faint screams and scary noises, and it freaked me out.  But it turned out that a webpage for this movie was playing scenes, which I was hearing through my headphones, which were lying on the bed.  Twilight Zone!

Released: 2011
Availability: DVD and streaming
Reason I watched: Netflix recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment