Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Power of Kangwon Province

I apologize in advance for this review, I'm pretty sure it's going to suck.

This is the blurb about this movie on Netflix:

"After a painful breakup with her married professor, Jisook joins two of her girlfriends for a holiday. But in an eerie twist of fate, her former lover plans a getaway for the same destination, where tragedy brings them together once again."

I watched the movie.  I gave it the vast majority of my attention.  Now, it was in Korean, so that is one area where I may have missed something.  I did see Jisook go on holiday.  I even saw her go back to visit a dude she met on holiday.  Then, I saw her former lover go to the same place she had gone.  But I missed any eerie  twists of fate and if I saw a tragedy, it didn't move me much.

So I mean.  Skip it.  Or watch it and let me know what I missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment