Thursday, April 25, 2013

One Missed Call II

Okay, I can't believe I even watched this movie, considering how terrible the first one (and the American one) was (were).  

But dude, if you have to watch a movie about a cell phone call portending death, this is definitely the one to watch.

It's not nearly as vapid as the first one - the characters are engaging, you actually don't want them to die - and you hope they get to the bottom of the mystery.
No promises on that front.

The premise is the same - creepy ringtone you didn't download, then three days later you die.

Availability: DVD
Released: 2005
Added to my queue: 2/11/2008 
Reason added to my queue: I seem to have added tens of movies that day, nearly all of them Asian horror.  Who knew I'd be paying 5+ years later?

No comments:

Post a Comment